- Bamboo is a grass and takes between 3 and 5 years to
reach full growth
- Bamboo generates 35% more oxygen than an
equivalent area of trees.
- Bamboo has a tensile strength of 28,000lbs per square
inch (steel is 23,000lbs per square inch)
- Bamboo is a naturally light material.
- Bamboo requires less energy to harvest and process
than most timber products.
- Bamboo is more impervious to rot, fungus, and insects.
- Bamboo is considered a GREEN product.
Bamboo matting is stronger, easier to clean, and betterSEE SPEC SHEETSEE BROCHURE
for the environment.